Gerlach Construction makes remodeling your home easier and more enjoyable than you ever imagined.
Here are a few things to know about how we work:
- We typically do only one job at a time, so you get all our attention and resources.
- Are you working with an architect? If so, we can use your architect’s design. But if you don’t have an architect, we’ll help you create a design for your dream home.
- We don’t provide phone estimates or email ballpark figures. Instead, I’d like to meet with you in person and talk about your project in detail. At that point I can give you a much more precise estimate.
- The majority of our projects are done on a Cost Plus a Fee basis. The costs are the actual expenses of time, management, labor and materialrequired to complete the job. The fee is a mutually agreed mark-up of those costs. Most of our clients prefer this method of payment, as we’re paid only for the services performed. However, we also offer a Stipulate Sum, which is a fixed rate, regardless of costs incurred.
- We want you to feel confident about the construction we do. That’s why we follow the National Association of Home Builder’s Resi dential Construction Performance Guidelines and warranty all of our work.
- Remodeling your home doesn’t have to be a huge headache. Contact me and I’ll explain in more detail what Gerlach Construction can do for you.
Your Home. The Right Way. With Confidence. That’s the Gerlach Difference.